Level: III medio
- Consider pages 103 and 104 from MINEDUC programme and create the sequence to achieve Learning Objective 12
- Time: 2 sessions of 90 min.
- Specify the objectives.
- Consider the writing process: pre-writing (activating vocabulary/brainstorming), writing (writing task), post writing (checking, proofreading)
Create your materials using CANVA.
Paste the link below
Choose from the following list of strategies
ReadytoUseNonFictionGraphicOrganizerswit Reading strategies
Post the link with your reading activities below.
Date: October 26th
Structured test with application.
Study the following chapters:
- Lesson Planning
- Classroom Management
- Implementing Cooperative Learning
- Teaching Grammar
- Teaching Pronounciation
- Teaching Listening
Read chapters 21 and 22 from Richards.
Design an activity aimed at 1 medio.
- The video should be 3 min app long.
- It shouldn’t have subtitles.
- It should clearly state a topic.
- The quality of the audio should be high.
- Design a sequence of activities considering the following:
- Pre-listening activities.
- Two types of tasks chosen from the chapter (e labelling (e.g., buildings on a map), selecting (e.g., choosing a film
from three trailers), drawing (e.g., symbols on a weather map), form filling (e.g., a hotel registration form), and completing a grid.
- Examining functional language
Inferring vocabulary meaning
Post your link below.
Explore the book “Teaching Prononciation in Use”
Choose three pronounciation points and:
- Explain each technique.
- Create 3 activities based on the type of task presented in Teaching Pronounciation in Use.
- Sentence stress
- Pronouncing short words
- Joining words
- Listening and complete the sentence.
- Read the text and record yourself.
- Listen to the instructions and complete the picture.